A free corporate event app
Cumulus gives you and your attendees the convenience of easy access to all event information at any time, everywhere you go.
Your event in the palm of your hand
A comprehensive yet easy to use event app
Cumulus is a free event app that lets event planners easily share relevant event information with attendees, instantly. The genius of Cumulus is its simplicity. Designed with the busy event planner in mind, Cumulus allows you to swiftly upload and communicate everything from agendas and downloads, to sponsorship information and much more.
Say goodbye to endless print-outs of agendas, speaker bios or directions and say hello to Cumulus: your event in the palm of your hand.
Every event planners must-have event app
A free app designed specifically for meetings and corporate events.
Cumulus is easily accessible on the go so all you need is an internet-enable device such as a Smartphone or tablet.
On top of its simplicity is the design flexibility. Cumulus
can be designed to mirror your own branding, whilst also deciding which features and integrations you’d like
Cumulus is designed to work for you, by you. All content is 100% uploaded and managed by the event planner, allowing greater control over what documents are accessible with the added convenience of uploading when you need to.
“We loved Cumulus because it provided a level of interactivity between the floor
and the speakers never achieved before. It took audience engagement at our event to a new level.”
Lara Chrystal, Marketing Manager of Interpoint
Why Cumulus is the preferred choice for event apps
Cumulus is available at no charge when you use Encore exclusively for your event or meeting. Here’s some useful ways Cumulus can improve not only yours, but everyone’s event experience:
- Your attendees can enjoy the convenience of accessing key information wherever they are, when they need it.
- It presents key meeting information in a format common to all attendees on their Smartphone or internet-enabled device.
- The flexible and responsive design in HTML5 allows you to easily create tailored event apps that mirror your branding, for no additional cost.
- Cumulus serves as a way-finding device with venue facility maps and Google map integration.
- Everybody wins! Your attendees don’t have to print endless documents whilst you enhance your event’s sustainability.
- Access insightful data about your attendees who use the app.
- Did we mention it’s free!
A comprehensive, easy-to-use
event app for the busy event planner
Cumulus is easily accessible via a URL on any internet-enabled device. Event planners are able to login and
customise the apps design and functions to tailor it to your branding and event needs. This gives you greater
freedom and control over what content is uploaded and when.
A short instructional video is all it takes to become a master of Cumulus. On average the upload process takes 3-5 hours if you have all content to hand. Should you require assistance with setting up or managing the app, Encore can provide this service for an additional fee. Technical support is also available on the event day and is charged out in 2-hour minimum blocks.
Make Cumulus your own
An event app with over 10 features and integrations for you to brand.
- Venue overview: Detailed hotel information, floor plans & venue map(s), Google map, facility description and facility photo.
- Agenda: Key meeting information, meeting topics by date & time, event detail, presentation content and speakers.
- Scheduling: Bookmarks for a personalised schedule, calendar integration & session feedback rating.
- Speaker information: Speaker profiles, photos, content and session listing.
- Links: Include links to key customer websites, live polling platforms, social media feeds, corporate websites, affiliate websites, meeting planner websites & partners/associations and more.
- Downloads: Upload important documents for attendees to download such as essential meeting materials, documents, bulletins, handout materials and agendas.
- Attendees: Include profiles on your attendees such as an event participant listing A-Z, attendee photo, attendee content and attendee profiles. Attendees can customised what information they would like to share including photo, profile, contact information and social media links.
- Bulletins: Use the Bulletins feature to announce breaking news, upload flexible meeting content, planner details, new event information, program changes and more.
- Transportation:The Transit feature is perfect for communicating travel details, bus schedules, flight details, hotel pickup / transfers and travel information and more.
- Sponsors: A dedicated area for your sponsor information such as partner recognition areas, flexible rich text content, four sponsorship levels available, sponsorship messaging and Internet hyperlinks.
- Video: Clickable links to embedded video content from Vimeo, YouTube or your website.
- Exhibitors: A listing of exhibitors with logo, company information & stand number
- Expo maps: A zoom-able image of the exhibition floor plan
Our happy clients
The webinar initiative significantly expanded the reach of our message with participants logging in from around the country and international locations such as China.
Thank you Encore Event Technologies (formerly Staging Connections) for your recent work on Sound+Image Awards dinner. It was by some yards the best sound, and best staging we’ve had in the 7 years I’ve been doing the Awards!
The event was just awesome and your team is by far the most professional AV team I’ve worked with! Thank you for all of your help in the lead up as well.
Encore Event Technologies (formerly Staging Connections) professionalism and creativity is outstanding. Everyone is great to deal with and always accommodating. Our events are everything that is expected and MORE...