Event production job opportunities at Encore
Life at Encore
At Encore, successful events are built on teamwork and Encore boasts an exceptional team. A team with a passion for events and a passion for delivering the best event every time. We employ the brightest talent and we are committed to nurturing and enhancing employee growth, development and empowerment.
Work for us
For our current worldwide vacancies for event management, production and event sales are advertised on this page and in Australia & New Zealand through www.seek.com.au. We would also encourage you to like and follow us on LinkedIn to keep abreast of future opportunities at Encore. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Senior Technician – Perth, Western Australia
- Venue Director – Melbourne, Victoria
- Venue Director – Sydney, New South Wales
- Venue Sales Executive – Sydney, New South Wales
- Technical Director – Gold Coast, Queensland
- Senior Technician – Cairns, Queensland
- Senior Technician – Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager of Event Operations – Sydney, New South Wales
Recognising great work and each other
At Encore we love our staff and celebrate our employees Milestones with gifts for every 5 years of service. We feel it’s important to give thanks for their loyalty and dedication to the Encore team. Currently we celebrate milestones up to 25 years!
In addition to celebrating the milestones, we love to recognise the great work our teams do every day using Applause. The social platform (powered by Redii) was created by our people, for our people to give thanks for the positive impact and contribution they make to Encore and our clients. Staff get to send and receive points from one another which they can use in the online shop to purchase an experience or gift to enjoy on us.
Training, health & wellbeing
At Encore we invest in our employees future by developing their skills in areas across the business including sales, technical (audio, vision and lighting), customer service and safety.
We take the health of our teams seriously. We supply free flu shots, have a dedicated employee assistance program, activities to acknowledge RUOK Day, and have a stringent safety program called StageSafe.
Cultivating a great culture
Events & activities
Having fun is important at Encore, we like to celebrate a number of events and charities during the year, including:
- Employee Appreciation Day
- International Women’s Day
- Morning teas
- End of year celebration
- Charitable events including Balmoral Burn, Endure for a Cure, Dare the Boss and more.
Living our values
At the core of our way of working, are our values:
- Performance Excellence
Why you'll love working with us
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It’s our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Encore we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.
Watch our teams in action!
Frequently asked questions
How can I apply to work at Encore?
When a vacancy arises, you can apply by sending through a cover letter and resume to the specified email, before the due date. We do not accept unsolicited resumes.
To be eligible to work at Encore, you must have the right to work in the particular country of interest, as well as meet the requirements of the role. Successful candidates will need to provide evidence of their right to work before commencing employment. We have on occasion offered temporary 457 Visa sponsorships to the right candidate for a specific role.
Where are vacancies listed?
Does Encore offer work experience/internships?
No. Due to liquor and gaming laws, we are unable to place school aged students in our venue offices. Outside of peak periods, we have accommodated tours of our Base offices for student groups.