All-in-one platform powered by Encore’s expert production team
It’s the partnership you’ve been waiting for. Now, event planners can enjoy using Cvent’s industry-leading event platform, Attendee Hub, with the production excellence delivered by Encore’s award-winning team. Whether you’re organising a virtual or hybrid event, a conference or gala dinner, Attendee Hub’s immersive and interactive platform will give your attendees a premium experience. Let us show you why.
Leading event management & marketing platform
An all-in-one solution powered by Encore’s expert team
Attendee Hub provides event planners with a simple to use, yet professional platform that creates immersive, interactive virtual and hybrid events. It’s an all-in-one solution that allows planners to tailor the appearance, use it for event marketing and promotion, personalise the content and make it interactive and importantly, provide you with accurate data to demonstrate your return on investment.
Coupled with Encore’s award-winning production services for virtual and hybrid events, Attendee Hub is the platform that delivers it all.
Attendee Hub Features
A simple solution that delivers a sophisticated experience
- Allow attendees to easily browse and select sessions
- Embed video for high quality live or recorded content
- Encourage interaction with live, moderated Q&A
- Connect one on one, or through collaborative sessions with up to 500 attendees
- Secure login with password protection
- Session Chat
- Speaker & session document library
- Virtual exhibit booths
- Attendee video meeting appointments
- Post event surveys
- Customisable packages to meet your requirements
- Available via web and mobile app
Plus, enjoy seamless online registration
Encore offers a basic integrated registration solution available with Attendee Hub packages. This enables event planners to upload a pre-vetted list of participants directly into the system without the need for an additional online registration solution. If event planners are requiring more advanced registration, such as self-registration or ticketed etc, you are able to pair the Attendee Hub package with the Cvent Registration Flex+ Package – another solution offer by Encore.
Customisable packages to meet your event requirements
Cvent Attendee Hub is a standalone event platform that enables Encore to offer event planners a simple to use yet professional platform for hosting and marketing virtual and hybrid events. Packages are designed to meet different event requirements and range from the number of virtual sessions, uploadable resources, interactive feature set and more.
Want more engagement?
The Engagement Bundle is the perfect add-on for those looking for a more interactive online experience. The feature can be added to both the Essential and Advanced packages.
There are two Engagement Bundle packages available, both offer the same feature set with the difference being the amount of self-management of the platform by the client.
With the Encore supported package, Encore’s technical team will fully manage the set-up of your preferred feature options. If you’re time-poor and want peace of mind the features will work as planned, we recommend using the Encore supported package.
What’s included in the Engagement Bundle:
- Live Q&A
- Session surveys / polling
- Sponsor tiers / 5 sponsor pages / sponsor sessions
- Post event summary
- Activation of attendee dwell time and attendance tracking during livestream sessions
- Discover insights that matter
- Gain valuable insights from analytics to demonstrate return on investment
- Monitor attendees’ clicks and views during the event
- Get session attendance tracking for CE credit
- Develop an attendee engagement score for qualified leads
More Value for Exhibitors and Sponsors
- Enable exhibitors, sponsors and partners to showcase their brand and content
- Facilitate connections via virtual exhibitor booths
- Easily create inbound leads for exhibitors
- Combine our Appointment tool to run 1:1 sessions