Boost your event with Social Media
Are you seeing the right results from your event’s social media?
Social media is everywhere, even at your event. By adopting best practices for using social media in your event marketing, your business can further stimulate engagement, rally attendees, increase positive brand association, grow your audience and sustain the event buzz long after the event has finished.
The first thing to ensure is that you’re communicating with your audience on the right channel.
Each network has its own character, which affects the kind of material shared and how likely the
audience is to publicly associate with your event.
We’ve created a simple guide to help your business achieve greater ROI from social media at your events.
In this guide you will learn:
• How you can benefit from social media before, during and after your event
• How to choose the right platform
• The 4 Golden Rules of an Effective Hashtag
• Options for social media moderation
• The next big thing for social media