Exciting job opportunity to help deliver events within a prestigious Sydney venue
Amp up your events career with a global production powerhouse.
We are Australia’s leading event technology company and we are recruiting an experienced and creative Venue Director to join our 5 Star Venue team in Sydney.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Manager with experience in the sales and logistics of live and hybrid events to join the Encore Event Technologies team. In this key role, you will be responsible for promoting Encore Event Technologies products and services to our clients and helping them with the correct solution to meet their needs. This position requires a person with excellent communication skills, ability to manage a high volume of short lead enquiries, highly adaptable and a successful track record in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing sales and the day to day operations within our venue network, as well as leading team members to deliver a clients event, effective time management is critical to your success.
If you’re a proactive thinker who is passionate about sales and events and a desire to invest in the future of events, then we want to hear from you!
What we're looking for in our Venue Director
- Previous experience in meetings and events. Ideally a proven track record of success in event management
- Sound knowledge of Audio Visual Equipment and the hire thereof
- Excellent planning, organisational, time management & account management skills;
- Solid track record in managing a high performing team and within a third party venue;
- Strong business acumen and financial management skills;
- Customer centric and ability to build strong and long lasting customer relationship. Previous experience in serving high end client is highly regarded
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines;
- Strong rostering and cost management experience;
- Qualification in Hospitality or Events is highly regarded
- Well groomed for 5 star venue
Certified as a Great Place to Work®
Encore has been officially certified as a Great Place To Work® in Australia, the U.S., Mexico, UK, Germany, and UAE. Great Place to Work are the global authority on workplace culture and Certification recognises employers who create an outstanding employee experience.
We surveyed all of our team members across the globe about their experience working at Encore followed by a short questionnaire about our workforce. Both our team members’ feedback and workforce questionnaire were independently analysed to determine our score which provides job seekers with a true insight into our great company culture direct from those who create it.
Why you'll love the Encore team
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It’s our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Encore Event technologies we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.
APPLY TODAY AND TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT STAGE
Our mantra is to turn every event into an extraordinary experience. If you believe you can help us do just that, apply today.