Amp up your events career with a global production powerhouse.
Encore are a global event technologies company that specialises in virtual, in-person and hybrid events that connect and inspire. At Encore we believe in creating memorable event experiences that engage and transform organisations by serving as an invaluable partner on our customers’ journey to success. Key to that success is finding the right people to join our 5-star Venue team as Technical Director – Production.
The Opportunity: Technical Director - Production
The Technical Director of Production is responsible in providing high end technical and event expertise and to be a resource for the entire event production process from the event inception through to the final delivery. The role is also responsible for the effective supervision of technicians in the delivery, installation, operation, and removal of audio-visual equipment required to operate shows of any size and complexity.
- Develops event objective – reviews and develops event proposals in co-ordination with key stakeholders
- Determines event specifications – creates event design based on customer requirements and ensures cost estimates stay within budget parameters
- Develops and maintains event schedule within specifications estimating labour, equipment and transport requirement
- Publishes show brief information including schedules, floor plans, schematics
- Attends client meetings and briefings as required
- Manages the financial integrity of the event
- Provides technical advice to sales department and assists with cost estimates as required
- Provide in-bound sales team with cost estimates and check out-bound estimates on daily basis in areas of specification, equipment availability & suitability
What we're looking for in our Technical Director of Production
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in corporate events
- Customer centric and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Audio-Visual Equipment and the hire thereof.
- Excellent planning, organisational, time management & account management skills.
What we can offer you and why you'll love the Encore team
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding! We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It’s our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Encore Event Technologies we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.
- Be a part of our mission to bring people together, facilitate ideas and build relationships for our customers’ and enjoy all the perks that we offer:
- “Great Place To Work” certification, ensuring a supportive and engaging work environment
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs that foster a welcoming and inclusive workplace for all
- Wellness initiatives to prioritise your physical and mental well-being
- Ample opportunities for career progression and professional growth
- Commitment to sustainability initiatives, contributing to a greener future
- Salary packaging options
Certified as a Great Place to Work®
Encore has been officially certified as a Great Place To Work® in Australia, Austria, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, UAE and the U.S. Great Place to Work are the global authority on workplace culture and Certification recognises employers who create an outstanding employee experience.
We surveyed all of our team members across the globe about their experience working at Encore followed by a short questionnaire about our workforce. Both our team members’ feedback and workforce questionnaire were independently analysed to determine our score which provides job seekers with a true insight into our great company culture direct from those who create it.
APPLY TODAY AND TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT STAGE
Our mantra is to turn every event into an extraordinary experience. If you believe you can help us do just that, apply today.