Are you ready to lead Encore's growing venue portfolio?
Encore is proudly the largest event production and technology company throughout the Asia Pacific region. You can find us in-house at prestigious 5-star venues across Australia, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Korea, Singapore and Thailand; with more than 2,100 properties globally under the Encore Event Technologies Group.
This is all thanks to our team and a strong venue partnerships mindset.
As the Director of Strategic Partnerships you will develop, contract and manage long term supply relationships with major hotels, venues and other partners with a focus on Australia and the Pacific region.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will identify new profitable contracting opportunities, expand current relationships and manage business proposals and tenders. You will assist in positioning Encore as the leading provider of world-class event services.
It’s fast-paced, exciting, challenging and rewarding.
If you have the ambition, negotiation and client management skills to expand our portfolio then keep reading…
About your role
- Develop, lead and manage the strategic focus of venue partnerships
- Identify, research and action profitable contract opportunities with new and existing accounts
- Work with regional General Manager’s to develop new and expand current partner relationships
- Take the lead in expanding global sales and contracting
- Have high visibility in the field
- Lead advocate for Encore’s event services
- Manage client relationships, renewals and retention
- Maximise profitable revenue and achieve financial targets
What we're looking for:
- Previous success in a senior sales role
- Exceptional business development and relationship management skills
- Proven leadership qualities and people management experience
- Strong business acumen & financial management skills
- Event industry experience (advantageous)
- Proposal, tender and RFS writing skills
- Effective negotiator
- Self-driven and thrive on success
- Excellent decision maker