Exciting job opportunity for a Senior Technician in Sydney
Amp up your AV technology and production career with a global powerhouse in event services.
We are Australia’s leading and growing event solutions company and we are on the lookout for a qualified and experienced audio visual technician to join our dedicated team in one of our prestigious venues, in the role of Senior Technician.
In this role you will provide leadership, coordination and hands on delivery in the installation, operation and removal of AV equipment. You will be required to run shows of any size and complexity. As a Senior Technician you will form part of the senior production team working with the most qualified and respected AV technicians and managers.
What we're looking for in our Senior Technician
- Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment;
- Strong lighting abilities and knowledge of GrandMA (highly regarded but not mandatory)
- 2 years + experience with virtual & hybrid events
- 5 years related experience and leadership skill
- Customer centric and excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High standard of personal presentation
- Riggers Ticket is highly regarded
- Valid Drivers License
- Flexible to work after hours and on weekends and to travel
Why you'll love the Encore team
Encore Event Technologies are an award winning event services and technology company renowned for delivering amazing event experiences. We are part of a global group of brands specialising in events around the world.
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It’s our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Encore Event technologies we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.
- Salary range $63, 000 – $72, 000
Certified as a Great Place to Work®
Encore has been officially certified as a Great Place To Work® in Australia, the U.S., Mexico, UK, Germany, and UAE. Great Place to Work are the global authority on workplace culture and Certification recognises employers who create an outstanding employee experience.
We surveyed all of our team members across the globe about their experience working at Encore followed by a short questionnaire about our workforce. Both our team members’ feedback and workforce questionnaire were independently analysed to determine our score which provides job seekers with a true insight into our great company culture direct from those who create it.
Watch our team in action
Our mantra is to turn every event into an extraordinary experience. If you believe you can help us do just that, apply today.