Amp up your events career with a global production powerhouse.
Encore are a global event technologies company that specialises in virtual, in-person and hybrid events that connect and inspire. At Encore we believe in creating memorable event experiences that engage and transform organisations by serving as an invaluable partner on our customers’ journey to success. Key to that success is finding the right people to join our 5-star Venue team as Senior Audio-Visual (AV) Technician.
Senior Audio-Visual (AV) Technician Opportunity
We’re on the lookout for a Senior AV Technician to join our venue team. The successful candidate will be a customer focused individual who demonstrates a high level of understanding the clients needs and being able to recommend solutions. If you’re passionate about events and looking for career progression in the Audio Visual and Events industry, then we want to hear from you!
- Act a the main point of contact for your clients
- Prepare client / production and weekly sales meetings
- Assist in identifying opportunities to increase profitable revenue in applicable venue/s
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the audiovisual department activities
- Administering weekly billing
- Maintaining effective communication with our Accounts Department, other venues and interstate offices
What we're looking for in our Senior AV Technician
In this role you will provide leadership, coordination, and hands on delivery in the installation, operation, and removal of AV equipment. As a Senior Technician you will form part of the senior production team working with the most qualified and respected AV technicians and managers.
- Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment;
- Experience with Hybrid and Virtual events
- Camera Operator skills (advantageous)
- Customer centric and excellent customer service skills;
- Strong lighting abilities and knowledge of GrandMA, Advanced seamless switching experience, Camera Setup, video and data networking,
- LED Wall setup and programming
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High standard of personal presentation
- Riggers Ticket (highly regarded)
What we can offer you and why you'll love the Encore team
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding! We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It’s our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Encore Event Technologies we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.
- Be a part of our mission to bring people together, facilitate ideas and build relationships for our customers’ and enjoy all the perks that we offer:
- “Great Place To Work” certification, ensuring a supportive and engaging work environment
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs that foster a welcoming and inclusive workplace for all
- Wellness initiatives to prioritise your physical and mental well-being
- Ample opportunities for career progression and professional growth
- Commitment to sustainability initiatives, contributing to a greener future
- Salary packaging options
Certified as a Great Place to Work®
Encore has been officially certified as a Great Place To Work® in Australia, Austria, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, UAE and the U.S. Great Place to Work are the global authority on workplace culture and Certification recognises employers who create an outstanding employee experience.
We surveyed all of our team members across the globe about their experience working at Encore followed by a short questionnaire about our workforce. Both our team members’ feedback and workforce questionnaire were independently analysed to determine our score which provides job seekers with a true insight into our great company culture direct from those who create it.
APPLY TODAY AND TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT STAGE
Our mantra is to turn every event into an extraordinary experience. If you believe you can help us do just that, apply today.