Are you an experienced and creative Graphic Designer?
Encore is one of Australia’s leading event production companies and we’re searching for an experienced and creative Graphic Designer to join our marketing team for a part-time maternity leave contract commencing in September for 1 year.
This is an interesting role with lots of different brand elements to work on from long bespoke proposals to ads, product brochures, social media and more. You’ll be working in a tight-knit team so you need to be a team player with a broad set of skills and initiative.
If you’ve got the skills and creative talent, then we want to hear from you!
About your role
In a nutshell – we want a visual solutionist, not a mouse monkey. Someone who can take a problem and come back with a beautiful solution and possibly three directions it can go in!
- Awesome portfolio that displays your expertise in both print and digital media (advertising, social, eDMs, display advertising, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, plus PremierPro, AfterEffects an advantage
- Experience building email templates in HTML and using Mailchimp
- You’re original and bring fresh ideas to the table – being involved in discussion comes naturally
- You’re driven by the desire to find a unique and brilliant response to every brief
- You’ve done your fair share of branding and identity work
- You know good design when you see it; you are always up with the latest trends and conventions in art, design, architecture and culture
- You get the need for creativity with the importance of consistency
- You’ve got the sleeves rolled up. You’re resourceful and always thinking about the next step and come to the marketing team with new ideas when they come to you
- Agency-side experience is a bonus
- The right to work in Australia is required
Why you'll love working with Encore
- We love implementing creative campaigns through multiple channels which focus on engaging our target markets through effective and stunning design.
- You will be an integral part to the creative team and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events, and, demonstrate your undying passion for things that look great and resonate with your audience.
- You’ll be part of a small internal team driving the branding of a company
- We’re based in Rydalmere, with a number of good cafes close by
At Encore we believe in creating events that transform. Encore is the largest event services company in the world. We have a reputation as a leading events company, offering unrivalled experience across audio visual, lighting, staging, styling, multimedia, through to the latest in hybrid event technology.
We invest in our people, because we believe in hiring the most talented in their field – who can bring something special to your event. We have put on events for the likes of Amway, Macquarie Bank, Dell, Tourism Australian and Rotary Australia. And we have the awards to prove it.
We truly love what we do. We love transforming spaces using creative ideas and the latest event technology.