Amp up your events career with a global production powerhouse.
Encore are a global event technologies company that specialises in virtual, in-person and hybrid events that connect and inspire. At Encore we believe in creating memorable event experiences that engage and transform organisations by serving as an invaluable partner on our customers’ journey to success. Key to that success is finding the right people to join our sales team as Key Account Manager.
The Opportunity: Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager is responsible for growing sales and business opportunities. This includes the development of profitable new contracted account partnerships and maintaining continuity of sales with key clients. This role is strategic in driving revenue for the business, hands on in working closely with the local sales team to promote a more proactive and fully accountable sales approach with their clients. If you’re passionate about events and looking for career progression in the Audio Visual and Events industry, then we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for the achievement of business booked targets from new accounts and support the growth of existing accounts
- Explore all opportunities to move a non-contracted relationship to an exclusive or preferred supplier contracted relationship
- Review current markets and map out a measurable plan to position the business and its services to untapped industry segments
- Responsible for establishment of all information into the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with appropriate follow up
- Market research into new account opportunities from tenders, lost business reports, corporate industry parks and general market intelligence
- Responsible for the monthly sales report showing conversions, sales activity, quotes and bookings actual to plan and to forecast
What we're looking for in a Key Account Manager
- Prior experience in an events/sales environment
- Excellent planning, organisational, time management & account management skills
- Strong hunter mentality and the ability foster meaningful business relationships
- Qualification in Hospitality or Events is highly regarded
What we can offer you and why you'll love the Encore team
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding! We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It’s our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Encore Event Technologies we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.
- Be a part of our mission to bring people together, facilitate ideas and build relationships for our customers’ and enjoy all the perks that we offer.
- “Great Place To Work” certification, ensuring a supportive and engaging work environment
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion programs that foster a welcoming and inclusive workplace for all
- Wellness initiatives to prioritise your physical and mental well-being
- Ample opportunities for career progression and professional growth
- Commitment to sustainability initiatives, contributing to a greener future
- Salary packaging options
Certified as a Great Place to Work®
Encore has been officially certified as a Great Place To Work® in Australia, Austria, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, UAE and the U.S. Great Place to Work are the global authority on workplace culture and Certification recognises employers who create an outstanding employee experience.
We surveyed all of our team members across the globe about their experience working at Encore followed by a short questionnaire about our workforce. Both our team members’ feedback and workforce questionnaire were independently analysed to determine our score which provides job seekers with a true insight into our great company culture direct from those who create it.
APPLY TODAY AND TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT STAGE
Our mantra is to turn every event into an extraordinary experience. If you believe you can help us do just that, apply today.