Exciting job opportunity for a Head of Production in Melbourne
Amp up your AV technology and production career with a global powerhouse in event services.
Encore are Australia’s leading events company. We have been delivering award winning events for over 40 years. Across the country and around the world. We are looking for an experienced and creative Head of Production to join our team.
Based in Melbourne, this role is responsible for the effective management of the local production team consisting of Technical Event Directors. You will take a hands on lead with delivery, installation, operation and removal of audio visual equipment required to conduct shows of any size and difficulty. In addition, the Head of Production will be a trusted advisor and technical consultant to the business and our clients.
This senior role is the pinnacle of technical roles within Encore, responsible for mentoring our technical staff whilst driving and improving production capabilities for events.
Encore Event Technologies are an award winning event services and technology company renowned for delivering amazing event experiences. We are part of a global group of brands specialising in events around the world.
- Drive and oversee production team
- Technical advisor to team, business and clients
- Liaise with sales team relating to upcoming events and allocate resources according to show specifications
- Monitor pre-production process
- Ensure consistent and successful delivery of events
- Advise on technical equipment purchases
- Understand crew capability and develop for success
- Developing event objectives
- Publishing show brief information including schedules, floor plans, schematics
- On Site Event management
- Attending client meetings and briefings
- Experience at a senior level within a production environment
- People Management/Leadership skills and work with the production team.
- High technical capability of equipment and systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills; the ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines
- Financial management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work after hours (when necessary)
- CAD qualifications ie: Vectorworks
Salary $115K + Super
APPLY TODAY AND TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT STAGE
Our mantra is to turn every event into an extraordinary experience. If you believe you can help us do just that, apply today.
Apply today and come mix it with the best!
With over 30 years experience turning ordinary events into extraordinary experiences we’re the events company who can take your career where it needs to go!