Exciting Event Coordinator job opportunity in Rydalmere, Sydney
Exhibitions & Trade Fairs (ETF), Encore’s award-winning exhibition production sister company, are looking for a passionate Event Coordinator to join their growing team at the Rydalmere based office.
The Event Coordinator is responsible for providing assistance to the team in wide range of duties across various areas including sales, operational, marketing, administration and client relations. You will also be required to provide onsite support at events.
To be successful in this role, you need to be a great team player and communicator. You have excellent time management skills, organisational skills and high attention to details.
Sound like you? Keep reading…
About your role as an Event Coordinator with ETF
- Provide support to sales team including lead generation, qualifying database and database management
- Provide operational support including onsite support at show
- Provide support to marketing team as required
- Assist in managing relationship with exhibitors, Association and Industry bodies
- Provide support on general administrative duties
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role in events industry highly regarded
- Sales and client relationship management experience
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Self driven, result driven and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player and ability to work independently as required
- Adaptability and resilience
- Happy to receive feedback and coaching
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We’re a full service exhibition and conference organiser that has been delivering successful events for our clients for over 35 years.
We operate from offices in Sydney and Melbourne but deliver events around the world to meet the goals and objectives of our broad range of partners. In recent years this has included events in Algeria, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Washington DC and Beijing. In the next five years, we will deliver major events in Shanghai and Korea, in addition to most Australian States and Territories.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your:
- Resume (CV) and Cover Letter in .pdf format
- Full name
- Contact details including current address
- Any relevant visa / right to work information