Digital Brand Manager
Located in Sydney, this role is available for a 9 month initial contract with a view to continuing.
Encore is a leading event production company across 23 countries worldwide and we’re looking for an awesome Digital Brand Manager to look after our APAC region. We do events – they’re beautiful, exciting and always evolving so it’s an incredible opportunity to work on interesting projects for a growing team with global resources. As our Digital Brand Manager your chief role is to translate our brand into beautiful and engaging digital communications. This extends right across the digital world remit from managing our website/s to engaging customers on social media.
In 2023, we are undertaking an exciting new project in which you will have a pivotal role – implementing a demand generation strategy using our new marketing automation platform. In conjunction with this is our new CRM platform in which you’ll be working with the project team to tailor to our needs and ensure it is syncing correctly with the automation project. In addition to this we have outlined below what your day-to-day responsibilities will be. You’ll be directly supporting the APAC Marketing Director and working alongside a global team of passionate marketers and external consultants (ie PPC agency).
No day is the same and you’ll be expected to work independently on your projects to achieve your goals that ladder up to the bigger marketing objective. One of the best parts of the role is your ability to pursue new ideas and ways of doing things to achieve your goals. We encourage creativity and innovative thinking to get cut-through, save time and money and ultimately shine the light on our brand to dazzling effect. If you’re an experienced Digital Marketer with a healthy balance of creative and analytical thinking, then come join our tightknit team.
About your role as our Digital Brand Manager
- Automation: Develop and implement demand generation strategy using new marketing automation platform to nurture prospects into leads.
- CRM: Work closely with the Sales team to manage a CRM platform (Microsoft Dynamics) to effectively analyze campaign effectiveness, identify marketing opportunities and ways to drive revenue.
- Social Media: Develop, implement and manage Encore’s social media strategy across several channels to improve engagement and grow community. This includes paid advertising.
- Analytics: Report on digital campaign and channel performance to APAC Marketing Director to monitor, analyze and optimise effectiveness.
- Campaign Creation: Develop digital campaigns to support wider marketing initiatives as needed.
- SEM: Work with PPC agency to optimise paid Google ads
- Content Management & SEO: Create, upload and manage all content on Encore APAC’s websites (Anzpac, Asia plus company Intranet) to ensure information is correct and optimised for SEO.
- Content Creation: Copywriting and content creation for the website and other marketing collateral such as blog posts, news stories, case studies and product marketing brochures.
- eDMs: Create and deploy company e-newsletters as part of regular company updates and marketing campaigns.
Skills & Experience to be successful
- Experience with WordPress CMS.
- Highly experienced with CRM and marketing automation platforms, experience with Microsoft Dynamics a bonus.
- Google Analytics 4 – ability to set up, link Google Data Studio for Reporting, Google Tag Manager, event creation to track campaigns etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite – photoshop / illustrator a plus but not essential for the role.
- Solid understanding of SEO / SEM (PPC) best practices to implement campaigns and optimise for conversions.
- Experienced with social media management platforms such as Hootsuite and content creation.
- Copywriting skills.
- Ability to balance workload and prioritise effectively to achieve deadlines.
Certified as a Great Place to Work®
Encore has been officially certified as a Great Place To Work® in Australia, the U.S., Mexico, UK, Germany, and UAE. Great Place to Work are the global authority on workplace culture and Certification recognises employers who create an outstanding employee experience.
We surveyed all of our team members across the globe about their experience working at Encore followed by a short questionnaire about our workforce. Both our team members’ feedback and workforce questionnaire were independently analysed to determine our score which provides job seekers with a true insight into our great company culture direct from those who create it.
Why you'll love the Encore team
Encore Event Technologies are an award winning event services and technology company renowned for delivering amazing event experiences. We are part of a global group of brands specialising in events around the world.
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It’s our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Encore Event technologies we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.
Watch out team in action
Our mantra is to turn every event into an extraordinary experience. If you believe you can help us do just that, apply today.