Are you an experienced AV Technician in Melbourne?
Encore Event Technologies are the leading AV and event services company in the Asia Pacific region. Due to some exciting growth in 2018, we have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Audio Visual Technician to join our passionate team, in-house at one of our prestigious venue partners in Melbourne.
We are Australia’s leading and growing event solutions company and we are on the lookout for a qualified and experienced audio visual technician to join our dedicated team in one of our prestigious Melbourne venues, in the role of Audio Visual Technician.
The role is responsible for the efficient delivery, installation, operation and removal of audiovisual and event staging equipment required to run events of all sizes and complexities within our partner hotels. The successful candidate will be required to set up, operate, maintain and repair equipment used in live events, such as microphones, video recorders, projectors, lighting and sound mixing equipment.
If you have a passion for events this is a great opportunity to advance your career in event production and technology, we would like to hear from you!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment.
- Knowledge of audio, vision and lighting systems.
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work after hours and on weekends.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must have excellent grooming and presentation.
- White Card, EWP Ticket, Truck License, Riggers Ticket advantageous.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE US
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Encore we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.