APPLICATIONS CLOSED.Are you a switched-on, highly organised individual with a passion for events? Encore are Australia's leading event production and audio visual company and are currently looking for an enthusiastic and logistics-whiz to join our growing team in Melbourne. You'll be responsible for ensuring everything is where it's meant to be at all times. If you're ready for the step up, read on and apply today!
* APPLICATIONS CLOSED *
We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic Venue Operations Coordinator to be part of a rewarding and
dynamic team environment.
You will be supporting the Event Staging Manager in day to day operational duties to ensure that events run
smoothly. Based in one of our prestigious hotels in Melbourne, you will be responsible for the timely
organisation and rostering of Audio Visual equipment, crew and transport. In addition, you will ensure that
the correct warehousing and processing requirements are met.
• Installation, operation and removal of
audio visual equipment
• Ensure all events execute on time,
efficiently and smoothly
• Ensure correct equipment and quantities
are available to crew
• Order and maintain stock levels of
consumables and ensure correct mix of
equipment is kept on site
• Roster Crew in conjunction with Event
• Prepare and maintain accurate reports on
• Attend operational meetings with venue
and client meetings as required for large or
• Ensure the maintenance and cleanliness of
all storage areas and equipment within the
• Lead crew when required on larger set ups
and pack downs
• Solid working knowledge of audio visual
• Proven crew leadership experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly developed customer service
• Time management skills; the ability to
manage multiple and competing deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to commence work early and after
hours when required
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Enthusiasm and initiative
• High standard of personal presentation
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
Outlook, Word and Excel
With over 30 years experience turning ordinary events into extraordinary experiences we're the events company who can take your career where it needs to go!
Get first access to the latest event insights, trends & ideas.
Every technical aspect that Encore Event Technologies (formerly Staging Connections) was involved with ran perfectly. It was a pleasure to work with you and such dedicated and experienced staff.
Logistics Manager, International Monetary Conference
The most important attributes of Encore Event Technologies (formerly Staging Connections) is their reliability and honesty. In all dealings with Encore complete transparency is used and what they promise is always delivered.
Anthony Do Rozario
Encore Event Technologies (formerly Staging Connections) are a company that continues to grow because of its strong focus on staff, training and commitment to the purchase of high quality products which ensures they can deliver the services to the expectation of their clients, every time, without fail.
Account Manager, JANDS
We have always found Encore Event Technologies (formerly Staging Connections) to be extremely professional to work with and very knowledgeable in providing advice and expertise in event planning and delivery. They have a can-do attitude and always manage to deliver on bringing any idea to life.
Marketing Campaigns and Events Manager, Griffith University