Are you a driven Sales professional with a passion for events?
Encore Event Technologies are a leading event services company throughout Asia Pacific. We specialise in the delivery of corporate events, conferences, gala dinners and more from within the regions most prestigious hotels and venues. With exciting growth in Hong Kong, we are looking for an experienced and creative Sales Executive to join our growing team by selling our event services to clients. If you are a sales-driven professional with a passion for live events, this could be the role for you!
Encore Event Technologies are leaders in event technology and event production across the Asia Pacific. Due to an exciting growth phase our partner company in Hong Kong has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and creative Sales Executive to join our dedicated team, delivering event production services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales executive with experience in the pitch and sale of live audio visual and event productions services. In this key role, you will be responsible for selling Encore’s range of products and services, producing memorable events for our clients. This position requires a person with excellent communication skills and a successful track record in building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing sales proposals of each event as well as driving business development to new and existing clients.
Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Manage the Audio Visual Sales & Business Development process through lead generation, sales tracking, and sales activity closure.
- Develop creative concepts and designs that will enhance client’s brand and engage the audience.
- Work closely and develop a strong working relationship with the clients and venue partners.
- Ensure customer needs and expectations are met.
- Coordinate all aspects during planning phase of events including liaising with supplier, venues and production teams.
- Prepare and present pitch proposal and material for all large scale events.
- Ensure outstanding customer service is provided to the clients during and after the sales phase.
- Ensure the confidentiality of customer information.
What we’re looking for in our Sales Executive
- Previous sales experience in event management and/ or production is essential.
- Qualification in Hospitality or Events is highly regarded.
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and written, in both English and Korean.
- Excellent planning, organisational, time management & account management skills.
- Customer centric and ability to build strong and long lasting customer relationship.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines.
- The right to work in Hong Kong is required.