Exciting job opportunity for a R&M Technician in Sydney
Amp up your AV technology and production career with a global powerhouse in event services.
We are Australia’s leading event solutions company and we have a position available for a qualified and experienced R&M Technician.
If you are a skilled technical professional, with the ability to work on your own, but also as an essential part of a bigger team/supply chain, then we want to talk to you. Your new role will see you responsible for the diagnosis and repair of our second biggest asset, (behind our people and knowledge) our AV equipment.
You will be efficient and have a solid understanding of audio visual inventory and will have proven experience working in a similar industry. Ideally you will have solid internal customer service skills and have the ability to manage and prioritise work flow with ease.
Encore Event Technologies are an award winning event services and technology company renowned for delivering amazing event experiences. We are part of a global group of brands specialising in events around the world.
About your role as a R&M Technician
- Repair & Maintenance of electronic Audio Visual Equipment;
- Coordination of routine maintenance schedules in line with equipment tasking deadlines;
- Communicate to internal customers status and expected time frame for repair;
- Coordination of Electrical Test & Tagging schedules in line with current regulations; and
- Sub contracting of repairs.
- Salary $70,000 plus superannuation
Essential criteria to be successful in this position
- A proven knowledge in the Repair & Maintenance of electronic Audio Visual equipment;
- Rigging experience or qualification an advantage;
- Proven customer service skills;
- Proven ability to manage multiple and competing deadlines;
- Proven ability to work under pressure; and
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
Why you'll love the Encore team
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It’s our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Encore we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.
APPLY TODAY AND TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT STAGE
Our mantra is to turn every event into an extraordinary experience. If you believe you can help us do just that, apply today.
Apply today and come mix it with the best!
With over 30 years experience turning ordinary events into extraordinary experiences we’re the events company who can take your career where it needs to go!