APPLICATIONS CLOSED.Encore Event Technologies is one of the largest event production companies in the Asia Pacific. We specialised in the delivery of corporate events and can be found in-house at over 300 hotels and venues worldwide. Our team in Bangkok are looking for an experienced Manager of Event Production to lead the team in delivering world-class live events.
We are growing and we are looking for an experienced and driven individual to join our production team in Bangkok in the role of Manager of Event Production. You will provide high end technical and event expertise and be a resource for the entire event production process from event inception through to the final delivery.
* Work with internal and external parties in providing creative input for produced events
* Review and develop event proposals and make sure appropriate allocation of manpower and equipment
* Publishing show brief information including schedules, floor plans, schematics;
* On Site Event management and assist in setting up of technical equipments;
* Effective personnel and technical equipment allocation
* Attending client meetings and briefings with Event Staging Manager to understand and convert technical requirements into reality
* Researching new technology and maintaining knowledge of current technology trends;
* Providing on the job coaching and mentoring to crew;
* Managing the financial integrity of events;
* Inventory Management
* At least 6 years experience in a senior technical/supervisory role in events industry Proven event management and/ or technical direction skills
* Ability to translate customer requirements into technical production environment
* Excellent knowledge of audio, vision and lighting technologies;
* Fluent in Thai;
* Good speaking and writing ability in English is required
* Intermediate level computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, CAD Systems)
* Highly developed interpersonal, client facing and customer service skills;
* Maturity to deal with people at all levels both internally and externally
* Self starter and proactive
* Ability to work under pressure and work with changing timelines;
* Excellent time management skills
* Highly developed leadership skills;
* Excellent grooming and presentation;
* Flexibility to work after hours and on the weekends as required; and
* Right to work in Thailand is mandatory.
With over 30 years experience turning ordinary events into extraordinary experiences we're the events company who can take your career where it needs to go!
Get first access to the latest event insights, trends & ideas.
Every technical aspect that Encore Event Technologies (formerly Staging Connections) was involved with ran perfectly. It was a pleasure to work with you and such dedicated and experienced staff.
Logistics Manager, International Monetary Conference
The most important attributes of Encore Event Technologies (formerly Staging Connections) is their reliability and honesty. In all dealings with Encore complete transparency is used and what they promise is always delivered.
Anthony Do Rozario
Encore Event Technologies (formerly Staging Connections) are a company that continues to grow because of its strong focus on staff, training and commitment to the purchase of high quality products which ensures they can deliver the services to the expectation of their clients, every time, without fail.
Account Manager, JANDS
We have always found Encore Event Technologies (formerly Staging Connections) to be extremely professional to work with and very knowledgeable in providing advice and expertise in event planning and delivery. They have a can-do attitude and always manage to deliver on bringing any idea to life.
Marketing Campaigns and Events Manager, Griffith University