AV Technician Jobs Australia
Are you an experienced AV Technician or a budding one ready to kick-start your career?
Now is your chance to amp up your AV career by joining Asia Pacific's most respected and exciting AV & events company!
We have exciting Audio Visual and event production roles across Australia.
Brisbane, Cairns, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart and everywhere in between!
What our AV Technicians do
- Deliver, operate and manage audio visual equipment for our events, including set-up and removal from the event locations.
- Liaise with clients, crew, event production team, freelancers and venue staff in a professional manner and operate independently under event show-day conditions.
- Apply working knowledge of all equipment, its application, cabling requirements and identify likely problem areas.
- Visually identify and assemble all equipment to the correct specification.
- Install and pack down equipment in a safe manner.
- Test and check installed equipment including aligning, tuning and troubleshooting.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent grooming and presentation.
What AV experience you would have
- Experience working in Corporate Events.
- Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Proven track record in a technical role (audio experience is desirable).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deal with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work after hours (when necessary).
Here's 6 reasons to join Encore Event Technologies today
- You'll get to work across a broad range of live events - from large outdoor events to styled gala dinners, conferences and AGMs.
- As a Registered Training Organisation you'll have access to amazing career development and training opportunities.
- Enjoy working in house at our four and five-star venue partners across Australia.
- We are serious about fun and make coming to work enjoyable everyday with office competitions, fitness programs, monthly social events, recognition programs and the occasional event of our own!
- Be part of Asia Pacific's largest and most experienced events company with offices across Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Fiji. Plus, when you join Encore you are becoming part of Freeman, the global leaders in brand experiences and face-to-face marketing.
- Enjoy working with some of the world's biggest brands to deliver amazing event experiences using the latest AV equipment and techniques.