Are you an experienced Audio Visual technician?
Encore Event Technolgies are a leading events company in the Asia Pacific and are expanding across South Korea. This means we have exciting opportunities for experienced and switched-on AV technicians to join our events team in house at a 5 star venue in Seoul and Incheon! If you love playing with the latest AV equipment, delivering exceptional events for big brands and enjoy working in a passionate team, this is the dream job for you!
We are growing and we are looking for qualified and experienced audio visual technicians to join our dedicated team in one of our prestigious venues in Seoul and Incheon, South Korea.
The role is responsible for the efficient delivery, installation, operation and removal of audio visual and event staging equipment required to run events of all sizes and complexities within our partner hotels. The successful candidate will be required to set up, operate, maintain and repair equipment used in live events, such as microphones, video recorders, projectors, lighting and sound mixing equipment.
If you have a passion for events this is a great opportunity to advance your career in event production and technology, we would like to hear from you!
What we’re looking for in our AV Technicians
- Excellent knowledge of audio visual technologies.
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in written form in Korean.
- Basic ability to understand and communicate in English is highly regarded.
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent grooming and presentation.
- Ability to operate autonomously and part of a team during events.
- Flexibility to work after hours and on the weekends as required.
- Proven experience in audio visual or event production industry.
- The right to work in South Korea is required.
Why you’ll love working with Encore Event Technologies
We believe in turning ordinary events into extraordinary experiences. Encore Event Technologies is the largest event services company operating throughout Asia Pacific. For over 30 years we've maintained a reputation as a leading events company, offering unrivaled experience across audio visual, lighting, staging, styling, multimedia, through to the latest in event technology. It's our passion for creating extraordinary experiences that drives our 750+ team.
We invest in our people, because we believe in hiring the most talented in their field – who can bring something special to your event. We have put on events for the likes of Amway, Macquarie Bank, Dell, Tourism Australian and Rotary Australia. And we have the awards to prove it.
We truly love what we do. Because for us, it’s not just about turning up. We love transforming spaces using creative ideas and the latest event technology. And ultimately? We love turning an ordinary event into an extraordinary experience.
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It's our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Encore we grow teams that are seriously fun.
- You will be an integral part to the business and as such, will be in a position to showcase your passion for our events.